Monday 12 October 2009

Swapping goodies...


I know I promised pictures of Paris last week, but I've been soo busy and I'm afraid you won't get to see them today either...

I really need to blog about the lovely package I received in the Button Jewellery swap. I was partnered with Caroline , and these are the wonderful goodies that I received from her:

A lovely button bracelet in gorgeous soft pastels,

a beautiful embroidered cuff with teeny-tiny buttons ( I think this was my favourite),

a crochet brooch,

a brooch made with lovely dangling glass beads,

a hand- bound notebook embroidered with my 'name' and

a sweet box containing lots of lovely buttons!


I also received some chocolate, a lollipop and some sweets which are long gone by now I'm afraid!

Here are the items I sent to Caroline:




I really enjoy these swaps, you never know who you will meet and what you will receive and I love thinking of things to make for others that they (hopefully!) will appreciate. Can't wait for the next one!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the paperclip you made! I'm sad and get excited about pretty stationary stuffs. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely swaps! I was wearing the brcalet you sent me earlier in the year only the other day. Pity you missed signing up for my Christmas stocking swap. I hope to orgainse one for Next Easter would you like me to get in touch nearer the time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful things that you made! I hope you get some goodies in return! She is a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete