Thursday 13 August 2009

Goodies revealed



I have been a little tardy in revealing to you all what I sent to my swap partner for the seaside swap. Without further to-do, and because I know she received it aaaages ago, here it is :

A handy denim tote for all those beach essentials! I lined it in shocking pink and appliqued a beach hut to the front (as you all can see!) I also made some fabric badges and fastened those to the front.


Some wool (look at the name on the label...)


Vintage 'saucy' postcards


Ice cream sweets


A windmill - gotta have one of those!


fishy pencil


ice cream lip balm


and my first ever cushion and attempt at free motion embroidery! I was quite proud of this..... (not a very good photograph though


All found their way to my swap-partner, Rachel of Contented.

I have to confess, I didn't read the bit about it fitting into a shoebox size box until after I'd made it all -oops! So having had such fun with that swap, I'm looking for another one to take part in - anyone know of any?

No comments:

Post a Comment