Thursday 12 March 2009

Can't decide if I like this or not......


Yesterday evening, both my husband and I were sitting at our computers when he turned to me and said " here's a notebook for you ".. I had no idea what he was talking about , but he showed me this and I had to smile! I can't decide if I like it or not and am not sure whether it really will ' complement this spring's outfits perfectly' as it claims. The selling point of it having a 'matching embroidered storage sleeve that protects the mini PC as you carry it' doesn't do it for me either, I'd probably need to make one of my own!

Needless to say, we won't be getting it. Three computers, a laptop and enough parts for another undetermined amount of computers is plenty enough for this house. Mind you, I'm sure he thinks that about my wool and fabric stashes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment. I sell those mugs, they're Gisela Graham-they have different Tea names around the outside. I do sell them if your interested!

    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete